Mr Professor Dr. Jürgen Klüners receives the Weierstraß-Prize for his lectures "Lineare Algebra für Informatiker" during summer 2012 and "Grundlagen der Zahlentheorie" during winter 2012/13. One of the lectures was part of the Bachelor degree programme Computer Science and the Master degree programme Mathematics. Mr Klüners explains comprehensible and committed. His students praise him for this in their evaluations and comments. For a lecture, with a high number of participants, which is also a required part in Mathematics, such an approval is striking and remarkable.
Here is a selection of comments, which illustrate, what students like about Mr Klüners and his lectures:
- Very comprehensible lecture, since it is well explained.
- Elaborate and coherent script
- Good style of delivery, well structured contents
- Best lecture this semester.
- It's fun.
- The lecturer makes an effort, to convey contents in a comprehensible manner.
- Competent, friendly Professor.
- Great Professor, he deserves the prize! Ideal lecture.
For years, Mr Klüners has been giving his lectures in a consistently high quality and with a lot of commitment, as also this year. The Weierstraß-Prize 2013 goes therefore to Professor Dr. Jürgen Klüners.